Sunday, April 24, 2011

my first ever mountain bike (raffle prize won on saranggolahan 2011 - april 24, 2011)

april 24, 2011... easter sunday... saranggolahan 2011...
@ Liwasang Bonifacio...

ok, let me start by saying that i am not lucky at raffles... but luck finally went to my side...
the number for the raffle is based on the attendance list for the day... before my number is picked... several numbers were drawn but luckily for me and unfortunately for them... they left the venue early so they were forfeited... luckily i stayed and our mayor picked number 3... WOOHOO!

ELATED!

 abot langit ang ngiti...

my supporters!










rode the bike home to my apartment...
brought it up the 2nd floor...
i might be forced to do cycling exercises from now on... = ) 

thanks to the generous donation from:

dear mr. & mrs. luck...
don't leave me!
stay with me forever...
hehe = )
thank you GOD! bait mo talaga!
HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!
...
chen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...