Friday, January 7, 2011

gorgeous armani on a friday (jan 7, 2011)

jan 7, 2011... friday...
last half day of med mission...
plus preparing my lecture on nervous and endocrine system tomorrow for a doctoral degree program for teachers...
plus my giorgio armani leather bag...

pink sleeves with white stripes (jack wills), sailor inspired white jacket (vintage), black jeans (zara), white high cut shoes with colorful stripes (signor)

 my giorgio armani leather briefs with brass hardware and white stitching...




 snack... chicken sandwich...


 reading ECGs... lots of them...
 lunch... fried chicken with sauteed ubod...

 meds almost gone...
 meds almost gone...

 (from R-L: dr. jean manalo, me, tita myla, tita emma, tita leony, tita mel @ the "pharmacy")

some of the MHO staff with Dr. Jojo Leviste (president of the Or. Mindoro Medical Society)
...
JUST GOT A CALL... MY LECTURE IS CANCELLED FOR TOMORROW...
THANK GOD... I STILL GOT TIME TO PREPARE...
AND I STILL HAVE TO ATTEND THE FIRST MEETING FOR THE YEAR FOR MUNICIPAL HEADS AND KEY PERSONNEL OF NAUJAN HEADED BY OUR MAYOR TOMORROW AT 2PM...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...