Monday, August 22, 2011

ishi's culinary school grad on a saturday (aug 20, 2011)

aug 20, 2011... saturday...
my sister ishi's graduation from GLOBAL ACADEMY CULINARY SCHOOL...

saturday night lights!
 red HK souvenir shirt (souvenir), black pants (zara), black moto jacket (penshoppe), red and white slip-ons (GBX)

it started with a MCDO brekky @ Harrison branch because the La Salle branch is currently undergoing renovations...




ah! my first cup of joe after 11 days of COFFEE FASTING!

gloomy yet sunny day! CONFUSING!

LUNCH! SHARKSFIN SIOMAI c/o MAGIC SIOMAI STATION...
SO GOOD!

my sister's TOQUE! she's a chef already! 
time to cook sis! hehe = )

DINNER!



  supposed to be at LESLIE'S but they don't have cook food yet...
my father is quite hungry already so we moved to the their neighbor resto...




we eat at GRACE's resto instead...
we always eat here!





BULALO!
beef stew

crispy pata!
deep-fried pork's leg

my GOD!
my cholesterol-laden plate!







we brought home the BONE for TURBY!





he's quite enjoying it! don't you think?

CONGRATS CHEF ISHI!
time to look for a job!
hehe = )

...
chen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...